On November 2, the Scholarship Committee of the North Central Board of REALTORS® held a Chili Cookoff to raise funds for the 2024 scholarship program.
There were nine delicious entries and when the judges were finished trying them all, they chose the chili made by Telicia Wade Perry of ERA Doty Realty in Flippin as their winner.
Everyone who came to the cookoff and enjoyed all the chili made their choice and their winner was Genevieve Harakidas of Baxter Real Estate Company.
Many thanks to our judges, Baxter County Judge Kevin LItty, Dan Hall from DAV, and Sammy Raycraft from KTLO Radio.
Funds were raised from the cookoff which will provide two scholarships. Each year, seven scholarships are given and between 35-40 entries are recieved.
Many thanks to the following participants for also providing yummy chili:
- Christin Jackson – ERA Doty Real Estate Flippin
- Sandy Davenport – Davenport Realty
- Lori Lawhead – Peglar Real Estate Group
- Pro Land Title Company
- A1 Pressure Washing & General Services
- Chuck Stevens – Baxter Real Estate Company
- Don Buttman – Beaman Realty