The mission of the North Central Board of REALTORS® is to enhance the value of belonging to a REALTOR® association. To increase involvement of members through services such as education/quarterly meetings, committee participation, professional development, publications, and charitable outreach programs.
What is a REALTOR®?
The term is not synonymous with “real estate agent.” It is an exclusive term for members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). The designation denotes business competence, high standards and the observance of a strict Code of Ethics from the National Association of REALTORS®.
Baxter and Marion Counties
Who We Are
· Professional trade organization with more than 200 members
· Voice for real estate in North Central Arkansas
· Business and information hub for members and non-members
· Monitor legislation and public policy impacting the real estate industry to protect private property rights
· NCBOR and its REALTOR® members support Charities of Choice:
2020 NCBOR Officers
Marcia Taylor, President
Wes Wood, President-elect
Wil Altazan, Secretary
Sandy Davenport, Treasurer
Wade Fox, Director
Sandy Davenport, Director
Telicia Wade Perry, Director
Roger Steele, Past President
Tim Walker, Past President
Tracy Hatfield, Association Executive