NCBOR Good Neighbor Award
Mission And Purpose
The North Central of REALTORS® Good Neighbor Award recognizes REALTOR® members who make a positive impact on their community and gifts the organization through which they volunteer time and talents. This annual award seeks to highlight, inspire, and perpetuate the individual contributions within the real estate industry toward improving the livability of Hoosier cities and towns, as well as financially support the non-profits that exist to do the same.
- Nominees must be members in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Arkansas REALTORS® Association, and have primary membership with the North Central BOARD® of REALTORS®.
- Nominees must be active practitioners as certified by their Managing Broker.
- Nominees will be judged on level of personal contribution, especially volunteer (unpaid) hours, though contributions of money and other resources will be considered as well.
- Some portion of the nominee’s work must have taken place within the 12 months prior to the nomination deadline, which is the Monday immediately following Thanksgiving Day.
- This award is intended to recognize individuals, not associations or companies. If an individual within your association or company can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible. If the achievements of two people (such as a married couple or co-founders of an organization) cannot be separated, they can enter as a pair and their entry will be considered as one.