Applications are now being accepted for the position of Association Executive for the North Central Board of REALTORS®. This is a part-time, 20-25 hour per week position.
• Responsible for entry and maintenance of membership records and
input into local, state and national databases.
• Enters and maintains financial records for the North Central Board of
REALTORS® (NCBOR) and compiles the Annual Budget.
• Responsible for providing accounting records to the CPA and to the
Board of Directors.
• Performs new member setup and associated processes.
• Coordinates New Member Orientation with members and provider.
• Coordinates and attends Community Outreach events.
• Attends local community and training events as required.
• Attends Arkansas REALTOR® Association annual training events as
• Assures completion of National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Core
• Maintains Social Media for the Board of REALTORS®, including
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog updates, website updates, local media advertising.
• Prepares agendas, financial reports and attends the monthly Board of
Director meetings and other Quarterly meetings.
• Ensures compliance with REALTOR® PAC requirements
• Ensures monitoring and reporting are current with the Local, State and
National Boards of REALTORS®
• Maintains working knowledge of the existing national and state laws as
they relate to the NCBOR.
• Provides excellent customer service by being attentive and respectful;
ensures understanding of REALTOR® requests and follows through as
promised; and is proactive in identifying concerns or problems.
• Receives incoming requests including opening mail, assisting walk-ins,
telephone and email inquiries.
• Maintains a neat, clean, and professional personal appearance.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area, insures that records and files
are properly stored and secured before leaving area, insures adequate
supplies to meet REALTOR® need.
• Maintains confidentiality, security and standards of ethics with all
Association and membership records.
• All other duties as assigned by the NCBOR Board of Directors.
• A High School Diploma or GED is required
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and a team player
• Familiarity with the local, state and national REALTOR® associations and
language will be a big plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Some bookkeeping experience required with working knowledge of
QuickBooks software and reporting
• Must be willing to travel up to 5 times per year overnight for
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Must be able to type
• Must be able to use copier, scanner and fax machines
• Must be willing to learn new processes quickly
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must have proven customer satisfaction skills
Must be bondable and able to pass a drug screen.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com.